Black Amber Tassel Necklace
Out of stock
Out of stock
Our Tassel Necklace Collection incorporates the essence of a mala with the intention of adornment.
This necklace features authentic black Baltic amber with a butterscotch Baltic amber guru bead and burgundy silk tassel. Knotted on navy cord with approximately 85-90 beads, this necklace is functional as a mala with unusual shaped beads that give it a boho look and feel. Hold these black amber up to the light and a dark burgundy color shines through!*
Amber is associated with light, warmth, clarification, healing & the energies from the Sun.
- 5-7mm Baltic amber beads
- approximately 85-90 beads
- black amber beads measure 25.5″ in length
- 18x24mm flat oval butterscotch amber guru bead
- knotted on navy blue cord
- burgundy silk tassel
- handcrafted by Liz Nichols in Seattle, WA
* A side note for those who like more detail, black amber is not the same as jet. When held against the light, black amber is slightly translucent and you see a red hue coming through (some other black amber has more of a yellow or orange color when held to the light) One unique thing about this color of amber is that it is not fully fossilized resin. This color was formed when tree resin was mixed with soil, debris or some other inclusions.