Rhodonite Moonstone Bracelet
Rhodonite is associated with compassion, love, generosity, altruism, and discovering hidden talents.
Moonstone represents mystery, self-discovery, intuition, insight, dreams and the energy of the Moon.
Rosewood is a very special and rare wood that is considered holy and prized in India. It is believed to be a protective wood and to shield one from negative energy. This beautiful wood also represents Ganesha, the remover of obstacles and therefore helps to manifest what you desire, dream, and need to heal.
- XS – ideal for 5.5inch wrist
- S – ideal for 6inch wrist
- M – ideal for 6.5 inch wrist
- L – ideal for 7inch wrist
- XL – ideal for 7.5 inch wrist
Please feel free to leave any notes at checkout as to exact sizing. If you are between 2 sizes just choose the size you are closest to and leave me a note at checkout as to your ideal size or size range.
- 6mm beads
- all natural wood & gemstone beads
- silver tone glass seed bead spacers
- strung on stretch cord
- Designed & crafted by Liz Nichols in Seattle, WA
Stack one of these along any of our other bracelets for a new look!
Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly from what appears online.
Rosewood, rhodonite & moonstone bracelet handmade with silver spacers between each gemstone bead.