Surya Guru Mala
INTENTION: motivation, endurance, leadership and courage
Carnelian is traditionally worn to enhance passion, love, and desire. It is also said to attract prosperity, new resources and good luck. It is a talisman for success in any money-making venture. It is the Singer’s Stone and believed to also promotes confidence for performances on stage or in live media. Carnelian lends the courage needed to help overcome difficulties and defend a cause. It promotes idealism, a sense of community and pragmatism. Carnelian is a stabilizing crystal, perfect for anchoring in the present. Its high energy helps restore lost vitality and motivation, and stimulates creativity for new pursuits. It improves concentration and removes extraneous thoughts in daydreamers, and during meditation.
Rosewood represents Ganesha, the remover of obstacles and therefore helps to manifest what you desire, dream, and need to heal.
- limited edition series
- you will receive a mala very similar to this one, but each guru bead is unique and comes in varying shades
- large carnelian guru bead & rosewood beads
- hand-knotted on cream colored thread with amber yellow tassel
- 108 beads + guru bead
- 8.5mm beads (these are larger than the standard mala bead)
- approximately 39 inches around
Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly from what appears online.
This mala features larger rosewood mala beads and an extra large carnelian guru bead. Carnelian is traditionally worn to enhance passion, love, and desire.